Facilities Manager - Journeyman
- Chenega MIOS
- Huntsville, Alabama
- Government and Public Services
- Full Time
- The Facilities Manager will provide support to the Navy's Conventional Prompt Strike (CPS) Program Office, a division of the Strategic Systems Programs (SSP) in support of the development, testing, and production of the hypersonic weapon system. This includes CPS facilities and infrastructure planning and implementation, to include physical security planning and support for oversight of CPS magazine, training, and other facilities projects.
- Determine facility requirements necessary to develop, integrate, test, and produce the hypersonic weapon system including the subsystem components.
- Assess the viability and effectiveness of the test, integration, and production facilities utilized by the hypersonic weapon system prime contractor and subcontractors.
- Provide analysis and support to full-rate production planning from a facilities perspective.
- Develop plans for monitoring progress during facility development, construction, and production capability for the weapon system prime and subcontractors.
- Evaluate facility production readiness and throughput capabilities for surge and slow down activities.
- Support all facilities related activities that support the development, integration, testing, production, and storage of the hypersonic weapon system.
- Identify risks and develop mitigation plans for identified facility cost, schedule, and technical issues.
- Have working knowledge of Federal Regulations governing facility safety and health requirements and reporting.
- Other duties as assigned
- Education and Experience: Bachelor's degree in relevant field and 5 years of facility management experience, OR Master's Degree in relevant field and 2 years of facility management experience, OR 8 years of demonstrated experience in facility's management
- Experience with precision measuring instruments or electronic testing devices
- Experience performing routine maintenance
- Experience diagnosing / troubleshooting mechanical systems (elevators, lighting, electrical circuits.
- Secret clearance required