- Chenega MIOS
- Huntsville, Alabama
- Government and Public Services
- Full Time
- The Senior Engineer is responsible for the design, development, implementation, and analysis of technical products and systems. May develop a wide range of products; performs engineering design evaluations; recommends alterations to the design or development to improve quality of the products or systems; and is familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Performs engineering and technical investigations to assess modification of existing and/or developing missile support equipment for handling and transporting.
- Develops various engineering and logistics technical documentation.
- Manage overall objective of contract requirements and meet required deadlines.
- Provides system safety engineering support.
- Provides test and evaluation support
- Provides logistic support for various flight tests.
- Develops presentations and information papers; research, analyze, and compile data into information, decisional, and instructional briefings; and develop metrics to track level of effort and progress in preparation for senior level reviews and updates.
- Supervisory: May be required to provide daily supervision and employee recruiting, development and retention in compliance with policies, procedures, and applicable laws. May be responsible for management of program cost, schedule and performance.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Physical Sciences, Math, Management Information Systems or related field with 10 years of experience.
- 20 years of relevant experience with rapidly increasing performance of projects and complexity.
- Must possess and maintain, at a minimum, Secret Clearance