Customer Service Representative
Assist customers and their practices by managing their business phone lines and scheduling requests through efficient, friendly, and professional administrative support services.
- Communicate in a professional and effective manner both verbally and written
- Ability to answer phones in a friendly and professional manner
- Possess an intermediate level of computer skills
- Ability to operate and effectively use office equipment
- Ability to multi-task and work in a highly organized manner, prioritizing tasks and attention to detail
- Understand basic office management practices and maintain an organized environment
- Attend team meetings and training sessions as required
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Excellent time management and communication skills.
- Passionate about post-sales customer success.
- 2+ years of customer service and or sales experience
- Consistent track record of exceeding quota and driving referenceable business
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment with metrics, goals and required numbers
- Competitive attitude and strong work ethic with the ability to enthusiastically represent the company
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance