EGN Recruiting, Inc.
Contact: Eric Norvell (704) 609-7220 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Title: Pricing Manager
Location: Orlando, FL (Relocation assistance provided)
COVID SAFE: You will work in a safe & clean environment
About our client – They are debt free and growing very quickly at a sustainable level. Their focus is in the development of artificial intelligence (AI) that reasons like humans do, to automate complex tasks, simplify human-machine interactions, or model human behaviors.
You will be responsible for pricing management on proposal and project efforts and provide tactical and strategic pricing objectives for solicitations and government wide acquisition vehicles.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead and manage major cost proposal efforts.
- Develop pricing tools and processes, estimating manual, basis of estimates methodology in compliance with FAR Part 15.
- Prepare cost proposals in company or customer cost and pricing formats.
- Develop and present price assumptions, financial summaries, and risk assessments to leadership prior to proposal submission.
- Conducts pre-analysis of data to develop, explain, and agree on the pricing position of cost elements of pricing proposals.
- Participate in negotiation activities involving conferences, meetings, or presentations concerning recommended costs or prices.
- Analyze pricing data from industry standards, previous trends, and competitors and present data to internal stakeholders.
- Identify strategic opportunities to increase or maximize profits through pricing efforts.
- Develops measurement tools and processes for pricing management efforts.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance, accounting, mathematics, business management, or a related discipline or equivalent experience.
- At least seven (7) years of government pricing, contracts, proposals, and regulatory experience required.
- Understanding of government regulations related to the development and negotiation of cost proposals (FAR, DFARS, CAS).
- Excellent analytical, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Excellent planning, organization, and coordination skills.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Department of Defense (DOD) Security Clearance.