- Sparks Group
- Tampa, Florida
- Full Time
- Job Summary/Company: Sparks has partnered with a fast growing tech company that is looking for experienced Shift Managers to oversee their contact center. This is a technically complex, multi-channel customer support center and the manager will be responsible for directly overseeing a team of 10-15 customer support representatives. Their primary focus will be on performance management and maximizing efficiency. Ideal candidates will have a strong management background, a passion for customer service and a strong technical skill set. This is a Direct Hire opportunity with a company that boasts a unique and revered culture and offers awesome benefits/perks. Apply NOW to learn more! (*This position requires you to work onsite)
- Manage performance for 10-15 customer support representatives
- Develop and grow high performers/identify top performers for promotion opportunities
- Manage expectations and determine strategies for under-performers
- Handle escalations when necessary
- 3+ years managing a team of operational/customer support staff
- Previous experience working in a high demand customer service position
- Must be comfortable in providing direct feedback and evaluating performance
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Must be willing to work during non-traditional shift hours (2nd, 3rd and overnight shifts)
Download the Sparks Group Jobs mobile app from Apple App Store or Google Play .
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.