Intermediate Systems Engineer, Weapons and Systems Engineering
- Chenega MIOS
- Huntsville, Alabama
- Government and Public Services
- Full Time
- Venturi, LLC A Chenega Company has an exciting career opportunity for an Engineer Intermediate TEAMS WMSE who will provide engineering/scientific support on systems, system elements, interfacing systems, components, devices and/or processes for developmental and operational weapon system engineering programs. The Engineer Intermediate TEAMS WMSE w ill work as an effective team lead or team member to solve complex problems.
- We seek a well-rounded (Jack-of-all-trades) mid-level engineer as opposed to a Subject Matter Expert. One-half of the task will be collecting weekly inputs from project leads and concisely consolidating the inputs into a weekly activity report that will be presented to MDA Targets & Countermeasures leadership by the customer. The other half of the position will be reviewing and providing comments to test and/or hardware documentation. May be asked to coordinate this review and consolidate comments from other team members for some documents. As the customer prefers a quick learning curve, the candidate should have some background in, or knowledge of, missile technology, testing, and hardware. Previous work experience in a missile defense program office is a plus.
- Supports Weapon/Missile System requirements generation, allocation, tracking, and traceability at the program and component level.
- Supports design and development of Weapon/Missile Systems programs and their components.
- Supports integration of Weapon/Missile Systems at the program and component level.
- Assesses and verifies Weapon/Missile Systems performance at the program and component level.
- Supports deploying Weapon/Missile Systems for the elements and components of the Targets and Countermeasures program.
- Analyzes engineering sustainment of Weapon/Missile Systems programs and components.
- Analyzes Weapons/Missile Systems at the program and component level.
- Supports management of Weapon/Missile Systems Modeling and Simulation (M&S) at the program and component level.
- Implement and Manage system engineering "V" processes across a program acquisition life cycle.
- Supervisory: May be required to provide daily supervision, direction and employee recruiting, development and retention in compliance with policies, procedures, and applicable laws.
- Other duties as assigned
- BA/BS in a related field
- 7 years relevant experience
- Must possess and maintain minimum Secret security clearance.
More search results
Facilities Maintenance Specialist
University of Maryland College of Agriculture and Natural Resources
Operator - Plastics (Overnight Shift)
Financial Services Regional Partner Director
Director, Media Relations
Intermediate Software Engineer